DOWNTOWN COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
For Sale | 41 North Augusta Street, #10
Live/work space for sale.
Steps from the shops and restaurants on East Beverley Street, this unfinished shell in the historic Old Y Building provides the ideal “Live Work” space for any small business.
The unit is wired for multiple workstations, has a separate street entrance, and can be adapted to meet the needs of the purchaser.
Contact: Jerry Austin at Monroe Properties (804) 337-8022 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For Lease | 6 Byers St | Staunton Wharf Office Space | Renovate to tenants needs!
- 1700 sq ft
- Terrific downtown space available . Vacant easy to show any upgrades could be worked out in the terms of the lease.
- Owner is willing to update property per tenants request and lease terms.
For Lease | 12B Byers St | Lower Level | Undergoing renovations
Commercial space in historic Wharf District
- Formerly a coffee shop. Could also support retail or office space.
- 1425 sq ft. Includes small office area. 2 bathrooms in common entry area.
- Landlord willing to discuss improvements with tenant, with costs shared/added to lease.
- $1300 per month
Contact: Daniel Shaffer at (843) 452-3780 or email@example.com.
For Lease | Many Offices at 101 W. Frederick Street | The Professional Building
- Available spaces:
- Room 2 ($200 as is) – Located in Basement, 517 sq. ft., 3 rooms including a bathroom
- Room 110 ($600/mo) – Mezzanine level, 600 square feet, 5 rooms including private bathroom in office
- Suite 301 ($800/mo) – located on the third floor and includes three rooms plus a bathroom, kitchenette, and balcony.
Contact: 540.490.2304 | Hugh Sproul
- Retail space is 32.5’x12.5′
- Window area is 8’x4′
- Price available upon request
Contact Brenda Moore at 540-292-1313 for more information.
For Lease | 13 W Beverley St. | Office Space in Historic Masonic Building
Downtown office space on Historic Beverley Street.
- 5 units available
- 500 square feet each
- $185-535 per month
Contact: 804-247-1519 | Dolan
For Lease | 3 Byers Street | Lower level
- $900/month (landlord will consider improving space and adding into lease)
- 1800 sq ft. – 1100 sq ft retail space and 600 sq ft of storage.
- Retail space in the Staunton Wharf District
Contact: 540-421-5504| Seth Liskey
For Lease | 117 South Lewis Street | The Creamery Building
Find Downtown office space available to suit your needs.
- handicap accessible
- on-site parking
- central air-conditioning
- all utilities except telecommunications included in rent
Contact: 540.886.1521 | Roger Decker
Office Space For Lease | 13 West Beverley Street
AVAILABLE NOW. $10.95/sq ft/yr – $500/month (photos) Two offices available. Unbelievable views of downtown Staunton and the Clocktower building. Private, well suited for a counselor or professional. Excellent light for any type of working artist. Share a building with Split Banana, Baja Bean, H.L. Lang & Co, Staunton Books, and others.
Elevator served, and climate controlled. Shared bathroom with one other upstairs tenant. Landlords are licensed Realtors in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Contact for additional information or to schedule a showing.
Office space for rent | 16 North Market Street
- Space is approximately 5,100 sq feet.
- Consisting of 4 large rooms, a hallway, his and her bathrooms, and storage closets.
- There are 5 parking spaces in an adjacent parking lot available Monday-Saturday.
- The annual rent is $38,280 and monthly rent is $3,000.
- The lessor pays for heat, electricity, water, and sewer.