DOWNTOWN COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
For Sale | 323 N. Central Avenue
RARE OPPORTUNITY to purchase a commercial building –with private parking lot for 8-10 vehicles– on busy Central Avenue in downtown Staunton! Over 6,300 finished sq.ft. on main floor, plus loft and garage. Extensive storefront suitable for retail or offices, plus large interior spaces for additional retail / gallery / workshop / warehouse. Zoned B2 General Commercial w/extensive recent upgrades. $675,000.00
For more information see http://www.stauntonproperty.com
Contact: Annie Dixon at (540) 255-3998 or e-mail email@example.com
For Sale | 41 North Augusta Street, #10
Live/work space for sale – recently reduced price!
Steps from the shops and restaurants on East Beverley Street, this unfinished shell in the historic Old Y Building provides the ideal “Live Work” space for any small business.
The unit is wired for multiple workstations, has a separate street entrance, and can be adapted to meet the needs of the purchaser.
Contact: Jerry Austin at Monroe Properties (804) 337-8022 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For Lease | 12B Byers St | Lower Level | Undergoing renovations
Commercial space in historic Wharf District
- Formerly a coffee shop. Could also support retail or office space.
- 1425 sq ft. Includes small office area. 2 bathrooms in common entry area.
- Recently renovated – please inquire to see the improvements!
- $1200 per month
Contact: Daniel Shaffer at (843) 452-3780.
For Lease | 101 W. Frederick Street | The Professional Building
- Available spaces:
- Suite 207 ($850/mo) – 4 rooms with shared his and hers bathrooms in the hall next door.
Contact: 540.490.2304 | Hugh Sproul
Office space for rent | 16 North Market Street
- Space is approximately 5,100 sq feet.
- Consisting of 4 large rooms, a hallway, his and her bathrooms, and storage closets.
- There are 5 parking spaces in an adjacent parking lot available Monday-Saturday.
- The annual rent is $38,280 and monthly rent is $3,000.
- The lessor pays for heat, electricity, water, and sewer.