Spring is finally HERE and to kick it off, we wanted to bring back a favorite from the fall. Introducing, the Downtown Staunton Egg Hunt! Starting on March 26 at 5 p.m., certain participating businesses throughout the downtown district will have eggs hidden in their storefront windows. These eggs will be visible at all times from the outside, so this is an outdoor, socially distant activity.
Simply tally the eggs at each business (map to the right and list linked below) and submit your final guess by Sunday, April 4th at 5pm. Here are the prizes:
– 1st Place: $75 gift card to a downtown store or restaurant of your choice.
– 2nd Place: $50 gift card to a downtown store or restaurant of your choice.
– 3rd Place: $25 gift card to a downtown store or restaurant of your choice.
List of Participating Businesses
- Beverley St. Records & Collectibles
- Beverley Cigar Store
- Blair Made
- Bonfire Begonia
- Book Dragon
- Crack The Code Escape Room
- D & L Donuts
- Design @ Nine Women’s Boutique
- Emilio’s Italian Restaurant
- Essentially Zen Shop
- H. L. Lang & Co. Jewelers
- Jude’s A Fine Emporium
- Laughing Bird Pho, Inc.
- Medieval Fantasies Company
- Paris Cake Company/table 44
- Redbeard Brewing Company
- Refill Renew
- Staunton Downtown Development Association Window
- The Foundry Pop-Ups
- The President’s Shop at Woodrow Wilson
- The Sparrow’s Nest
- The Storefront Hotel
- The Well Balanced Paw