Board of Directors
The Board of Directors conducted a Strategic Planning Retreat in August 2010 to draft a 5-Year Vision. They were armed with the 2010 SDDA Stakeholders Survey Results, a 5-Year Vision Wish List compiled by the four committees and SDDA Board Retreat Strategic Plan Notes. The retreat was facilitated by Virginia Main Street Program Administrator Doug Jackson.
- Read the completed 5-Year Vision based on this statement: Downtown Staunton will be a real community and lively cultural hub connecting customers, entrepreneurs, residents, and visitors.
- The Board also completes a short-range work plan each year. Here is the 2014-2015 Proposed Work Plan.
- The 2013 Member Brochure provides descriptions of all the types of memberships and how to join.
- Organizational structure and procedures are contained in the Articles of Incorporation and April 2014 By-Laws.
- View the current City Contract and the 2013-2014 Budget.
- Check out last year’s Annual Report 2011-2012.
2012-2013’s is on the way very soon.
- Properties in the SDDA district are shown in this map of the Downtown Service District.
- Streetscape Plan for the City of Staunton: Table of Contents, Intro, Entryways, Alleyways, City Streets, Appendices, Maps.
Keep track of SDDA events on our Google Calendar!
Find resources for opening and running a successful business in our downtown on the Open a Business section!